Product information "Tiger I Early Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf. E (1:16)"
Brand new Plastic kit of a Tiger I in 1:16 scale!
The Tiger I was a German World War II heavy tank used from 1942. Usually organized into independent heavy tank battalions. It provided the German Army with their first tank to use the 8.8cm KwK36 gun (derived from the 8.8cm Flak 36).
1347 Tiger I were built between August 1942 and August 1944. After August 1944, production of the Tiger I was discontinued in favor of the Tiger II.
The command tank Tiger was a command tank with additional radio equipment.
Brand new developed plastic model kit of an Sd.Kfz. 267/ 268 Tiger I on a large scale
- Can be built as a main battle tank or command tank
- Decals for Michael Wittmann's command tank included
- Movable single link tracks
- Movable suspension
- Hatches can be built open/closed
- Partial interior of the tower
- PE parts included
- Four marking options Full torso figure by Michael Wittmann included
- Metal gun barrel (ATTENTION! Only included in first edition)
- 1:16 scale
- unbuilt / unpainted
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from +++ AndyShop +++ to look at